Create a GDPR-proof Inventoryread more
Make Data Protection Impact Assessments easyread more
Third party management
Monitor the compliance of suppliers and third partiesread more
Use the real-time dashboard for privacy-risk assessmentread more
Optimise Privacy Nexus to support your daily businessread more
Create a GDPR-proof Inventory
Privacy Nexus provides a complete customer journey to create your inventory of data systems and processing. Set up your privacy management in accordance with the GDPR to collect relevant information for achieving your privacy objectives with:
- Clear surveys with close-ended questions for administration of data systems and processings.
- Ready-to-use templates for common systems and processings with their personal data items.
- Easy selection of personal-data items from an extensive, categorised and searchable list.
- Alter the data inventory to the privacy ambitions, terminology and requirements of your organisation.
Make Data Protection Impact Assessments easy
DPIAs provide a tool for mapping out the privacy risks of systems and processing and documenting the measures taken to reduce the risk. Our DPIA setup is compliant with legal standards and made easy with the insights from our daily privacy practice. Privacy Nexus helps you with:
- A clear survey with closed-ended questions for a complete DPIA of systems and processing.
- Assessing new systems and processing before adding them to your daily business.
- Assessing existing inventoried processing with assumed high or increased privacy risks to define additional mitigating measures.
- Adjust the DPIA in the software to the methodology of your organisation or an industry-standard.
Monitor the compliance of suppliers and third parties
Privacy management under GDPR considers both your internal as well your external data systems and processing. A solid third-party management system therefore needs to be in place. Privacy Nexus helps you with:
- Monitoring and logging the privacy-compliance status of all your third parties with easy and consistent compliance surveys.
- Automatically request suppliers to periodically update their answers to the compliance survey.
- Review supplier-provided compliance information easily.
Use the real-time dashboard for privacy-risk assessment
Data protection becomes easier with our dashboard, which creates a clear overview of the compliance status in your organisation and manages your privacy risks in real time. The Privacy Nexus dashboard helps you by showing:
- The status of your data inventory for systems and processings.
- An overview of the results of your data inventory and risks.
- A compliance overview for suppliers and third parties.
Optimise Privacy Nexus to support your daily business
Avoid having to start from scratch by using best practices of our daily privacy operations. You save time and effort with:
- Easy-to-use software with clear surveys, ready to use templates and instant insights.
- Affordable customisation in which you adapt the software to your way of working, and not the other way around.
- Privacy and legal advisory delivered to you along with Privacy Nexus by a team of experts.